Godaddy Backup Database Drupal
Backup Database for Drupal on Godaddy Web Hosting.
This most important thing for CMS abse web site is their database, without them you lost your site... this drupal site currently hosting on Godaddy, so this is the step by step procedure that i use to backup drupal database.
1. Login to Godaddy.
2. Go to your hosting & Server -> point and click My Hosting Account.
3. Open hosting Control Panel for your drupal site, that the one youwant to make database bacup.
4. Select Manage Database.
5. Identify the database for your Drupal site, then on the Action tab, click on the pencil icon ( edit icon)
6. This will open the database details. To make the database backup click on the Backup button on the bar.
7. Then the Backup Database messages should estimate when your database backup p rocess is done. Have some coffe while you waiting ...
Retrive your Drupal backup database.
8. Ftp to your site hosting -> locate the _db_backups folder.
9. Go / Enter inside the _db_backups directory and download the database file that end with dot sql extension (.sql). Or you can download the entire _db_backups directory.
10. Note: Make sure you rename the database or put your backup somewhere else, this is because that every time you backup the the database, it will overwrite the old one withe the same database name.